Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Garbage Man

Our little man is such a sweetheart.
We got him a garbage truck for his birthday because he thinks they are the coolest things ever. He will wait by the window when the garbage man comes an watch intently at all that goes into picking up our garbage. We have even had the opportunity to meet our garbage man and let him know he is Blake's idol.

Here is a conversation we've had over the past few weeks:
Me: "Blake, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Blake: "A Garbage man" matter of fact-ly.
Me: "Hmmm...really?"
Blake: "Yes," he says "Garbage men can can be daddy's too mommy."
Me: "oH...they can!? You don't want to be a football player or a hockey player?"
Blake: "No. " (in a completely annoyeed voice like I didn't hear him say it before. "A garbage man. 'Cause they can be daddy's."

And so the conversation has been going the last few weeks. Apparently I was unaware that garbage men can be daddy's. SO...A garbage man he shall be! I'm sure they make lots of money and hey-they get to be outside all day long! Can't complain about that, except in the dead heat of summer. No thanks on those days.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot WAIT for my little one to start talking so I can blog all the silly things they say!


    Would you mind e-mailing me? I'm the gal who sent the Get Clean stuff for Heather to review from Twinsanity. I have a special offer for those who commented on the blog.

    Thanks!
    Kim
    kimlepper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete