Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kids say the darndest things!

Oh my, Oh my!
Mike and I were talking to Blake the other night before he went to bed. We were talking about when he was "little" (like he isn't little now!). We were telling him about how he would kick me when he was in my tummy and how he liked to be rocked when he was a baby, and so on and so forth. At some point, I said something I remember from when I was little. He immediately got a confused look on his face, as if he could not grasp what I was saying. I asked him what was wrong and said "but Mommy...I never knew you when you were little."
It was so funny to try and figure out what he was saying, but it was as if he was saying he couldn't understand how I could have been little at one point because he "never knew me."

An another note, Kenna's new word for a horse is a "hee-haw".
She will talk almost any toy, put it between her legs, as if riding a horse and say "hee-haw, hee-haw"!
When we drive past horses on the road, she'll say "MA-om. Mom. Hee-haw. Hee-haw!"

No comments:

Post a Comment